- Contributing and disseminating of prohibited information and negative materials contrary to the country's policies are prohibited.
- Spreading of information with political overtones, seditious or racist or whichever that affects the Ministry and Public Services reputation is prohibited.
- Visitors wanting to use facilities such as forum are required to register for security measures in order to avoid undesirable incidence.
- Visitors must ensure files attached are free of viruses.
- Visitors are fully responsible for information keyed-in.
- All information to be uploaded to Treasury's website must have the approval of Division/Department Head.
- Websites of agencies or companies that required a link to Treasury's website or otherwise must have the approval of the Head of Department.
- Breaking or hacking attempts into Treasury's website are prohibited.
Last Update : 1st April 2016