The strategic technology partner to Treasury.
To provide strategic IT solutions for Treasury to achieve excellence in managing the nation's finance and economy.
- To strengthen and establish good ICT governance;
- To plan and implement ICT initiatives in response to changing environment;
- To develop IT solutions that meets the business requirements of divisions;
- To provide quality, timely and secured ICT services; and
- To develop and implement training program for ICT skills and competencies building.
- ICT strategy and planning;
- Development and maintenance of application systems;
- Management of ICT infrastructure and technical support;
- ICT governance; and
- ICT acculturation and training.
We are committed to provide professional service according to the time as stipulated for the following:
Application system development following the processes of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Develop 1 module within 4-6 months;
- To complete documentation for each module 1 month after completion of system development; and
- To conduct end user training within a month after completion of system development.
Technical support services:
- Respond within 2 hours after creation of the complaint ticket by Helpdesk;
- Provide replacement unit if the ICT equipment cannot be repaired within 24 hours;
- Email service availability of 97%;
- Create email account on the same day if application is received before 2 pm, otherwise it will be on the next working day.
ICT project papers for approval of MOF ICT Steering Committee:
- Will be processed within 2 weeks upon receipt of applications with complete documentation.