|Naim Cendera Holdings Berhad 10th Anniversary Dinner & Launching And Tripartite Memorandum Of Understanding (Mou) Between Suruhanjaya Perumahan Negara Bhd (Spnb), Sarawak Housing Development Corporation (Hdc), Naim Cendera Sdn Bhd (Nc)|
In conjunction with
Tan Sri Nor Mohamed Yakcop
Minister of Finance II
Yang Amat Berhormat Pehin Sri Dr Haji Abdul Taib Mahmud
Ladies and Gentlemen
Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and Good Evening,
Firstly, let me congratulate Naim Cendera for its 10th anniversary and to wish NaimÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s chairman, Datuk Hamed Sepawi and Managing Director, Datuk Hasmi Hasnan many better years to come.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
10. It is envisioned that the partners will engage all relevant State agencies and Departments, together with community and private sector entities to actively participate in expanding housing and human service collaboration that will support success and a shared commitment to closing this housing gap.
11. The government sees the benefits of collaborative efforts between its agencies in relation to the sufficient supply, affordability and sustainable housing for all.
12. To this end, such partnership will develop new units of housing and develop more effective strategies for using existing systems to serve the target populations.
13. The Ministry of Finance through Syarikat Perumahan Negara Berhad (SPNB) welcomes the idea for the Sarawak Housing Development Corporation (HDC) to have a smart collaboration with Naim Cendera Sdn Bhd.
14. Such smart partnership and collaboration can ensure the efficiency in the development of the housing sector and the speedy delivery of the much-needed supply to accommodate the demand of locals.
15. The ministry also welcomes the initiatives undertaken by the Sarawak State Government led by Yang Amat Berhormat Pehin Sri Dr Haji Abdul Taib Mahmud in addressing the housing needs of the people. We are also giving the assurance that the housing need of the people has always been one of the priorities given under the coming Ninth Malaysia Plan.
16. With that, I conclude by thanking again to Naim Cendera for the invitation to be part of this memorable evening.
10 April 2005
|Terakhir Dikemaskini Isnin, 10 November 2008 17:50|