Providing the remuneration policy and management services for achieving the objectives of the Ministry of Finance.
Ensure the administrative management, finance, human resources, remuneration policy and public funds the Finance Ministry and the Government planned and implemented effectively, quality, competence and integrity.
- To manage matters relating to services, human capital development, performance and integrity, organizational development and personnel management information systems;
- Provide support services, logistics and security facilities that are efficient, fast and systematic to all divisions;
- To manage matters relating to financial management in an efficient, orderly and integrity;
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of the provisions of the development of MOF development projects efficiently and effectively; and
- Remuneration system of government plans to attract, retain and increase motivation and productivity of public services in line with the Governments financial capability.
- Management support to all Divisions of the Treasury
- Management of human resources for the Ministry of Finance
- Management of development projects the Ministry of Finance
- Financial management of the Ministry of Finance expenditure
- Government planning and management remuneration
General Administration Section
|Providing logistical needs for office space||2 Weeks from the date of application|
|Vehicle office approved the application||3 days from the date of application|
|Logistics provide a formal ceremony at the Treasury||1 day before the ceremony|
|Approve the installation of the office telephone||2 weeks from the date of application|
|Immediately send letters by hand through the Fast Runner within one (1) day if the letter is received before 4.30 pm on the previous day||1 Day|
|Distribute the new Treasury circulars||3 days of receipt|
|Ensure that the library reference questions are responded to within one (1) day||1 Day|
|Ensure that the application for membership of the Treasury Library can be processed and prepared within one (1) day||1 Day|
|Organized the Innovation Day in November each year||Once a year|
|Issuing security passes to all new officers||3 days from the date of application|
|Take action on any complaint of building facilities no more than three (3) days if they do not involve major damage||3 days|
|Evaluate, concord and certify project and program development allocation for Ministry of Finance before submission to EPU, JPM||7 days|
|Study, process and certify project scope changes, reallocation of allocation cap and submit the notification of changes to EPU, JPM
|Process and approve application for reallocation of allocation cap||10 days from application submission|
|Process payment for claims||14 days from complete application submission|
|Ensure all meetings comply the Arahan No. 1, 2004 Majlis Tindakan Negara||1 month before meeting|
|Produce allocation warrant to client agencies for payment||10 days after letter of attorney|
|Prepare meetings feed back||4 days|
|Prepare feed back||2 weeks|
Remuneration Policy Section
|Provide comments on memorandums/ paperwork||10 working days after complete information is obtained|
|Make decisions for applications that require special approval||
|Make decisions on the study, review, and formulation of policies and conditions pertaining to remuneration||60 working days after complete information is obtained|
|Provide decisions for employment injury ex-gratia scheme applications||50 working days after complete information is obtained|
|Make decisions for remuneration terms applications from Contract for Service officers||14 working days after complete information is obtained|
|Answer questions regarding remuneration||
|Make decisions for applications for Purchases of Official Cars Upon Retirement (Option To Purchase)||Number of days until a letter of approval is issued to the applicant after the application for the purchase an Official Car is sent - 60 working days|
|Approve the Supply of Official Cars and Department Cars||
|Handle Complaints About Concession Car Repairs||
- Processing bills and other payments within 7 days upon receipt of complete documents.
- Processing travel claims within 3 working days upon receipt of complete documents.
- Issuing Local Orders within 2 days upon receipt of complete application.
- Processing virement within 7 days upon receipt of complete application.
- Processing budget allocation within 2 days upon receipt of complete application.