03-8890 6559 | ppapk.treasury.gov.my
Ensure the registration, management and regulatory on credit reporting agencies is equitable, transparent, effective and efficient.
Become a distinctive high-performance, dynamic, efficient and responsible for establishing the credit reporting sector that is competitive with integrity and in line with the current competitive world of globalization.
- To establish Register of Credit Reporting Agencies in Malaysia.
- To ensure all parties involved comply with the provisions of Act 710 and the guidelines as prescribed by Registrar.
- To develop a world-class credit reporting industry in Malaysia.
- To protect the right of all stakeholders under Act 710.
- To implement and enforce Act 710 including the formulation of policies and procedures guidelines.
- To advise The Minister on matters in relation to the administration of Act 710.
- To promote awareness and dissemination of information to the public in relation to the implementation of Act 710.
- To monitor and regulate the credit reporting agencies.
- To encourage and promote the development of credit reporting industry.
- To create a conducive environment for credit reporting agencies to carry out their activities.
- Processing applications for registration of the credit reporting agencies subject to receipt of complete documentation - 14 working days
- Processing applications for renewal of the credit reporting agency subject to to receipt of complete documentation - 14 working days
- Resolve public complaints about PPK - 10 working days
- Resolve public complaints about credit reporting agencies - 21 working days
For more details, please visit Registrar Office Of Credit Reporting Agencies (PPK) website.