Driving transformation process of socio-economic development and civil service delivery for the people’s well-being.
To facilitate and coordinate the implementation of government policies in a more structured, integrated and cost-effective manner in line with current policies.
- To ensure a well-planned, integrated and cost effective delivering service system
- To achieve a prudent fiscal management through the change of the modus operandi across all government agencies
- To formulate plan and implement government service delivery initiatives through socio-economic transformation.
- To coordinate collaboration and monitor performance in implementation of government service delivery initiatives.
- To plan, coordinate and implement activities that promote entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Coordinating the Integration of Government Programs, especially people-centered socio-economic program
- Ensuring that socio-economic programs have strategic outcomes to the country.
- Evaluate and recommend the budget allocation of socio-economic transformation programs of ministries and agencies.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of socio-economic transformation initiatives.
- Developing socio-economic transformation framework for the ministries, departments, agencies and the private sector
- Strengthening the strategic collaboration between all transformation initiatives.
- Communicating any information pertaining to socio-economic transformation program to the rakyat.
- Developing socio-economic program database for references.
- To evaluate newly proposed initiatives from the agency within 14 working days
- To take further action within 7 working days
- To process budget application with complete information and to submit to the top management within 5 working days
- To act on top management’s directives within 3 working days